PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
Venue: Ort House Conference Centre, 126 Albert Street London NW1 7NE
We are delighted to offer a free workshop aimed at GPs, Allied Health Practitioners, CCG leads for drugs, commissioners, consultants, service managers and other interested parties.
The workshop will explore:
(1) How to deliver evidence-based treatment alongside national and local policies.
(2) Opioid Substitution Treatment: how to dose effectively.
(3) How to ensure patients have choice.
We are looking for case studies to use in the workshop. Please send examples by email to email@example.com of:
- Case studies of patients that you would like help with re their treatment.
- Case studies of patients that you have had problems getting their chosen treatment because of local policies.
Full programme is available here.
To register, send an email with OST WORKSHOP FEB in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org