Date: Monday | 10 December 2018
Time: 7 p.m. to 8 P.M.
ONE HOUR CPD, CERTIFICATES WILL BE ISSUED.
We are very pleased to offer a free webinar on How to deliver effective opioid substitution treatment in prisons with an expert panel of speakers presenting, namely:
- Dr Joss Bray - Clinical Lead for Drug and Alcohol Treatment in the North East Prisons for Spectrum CIC.
- Dr Jake Hard - HMP Eastwood Park and HMP Leyhill, Hanham Health surgery. Chair of the RCGP Secure Environments Group.
- Tamara Healey - Non-Medical Prescriber, Substance Misuse, Eastwood Park Prison, Bristol Community Health.
The webinar will focus on:
- overcoming organisational and cultural issues
- stabilisation and assisted withdrawal
- retox and continuity of care.
This webinar is made available via an educational grant from Ethypharm.